Author Topic: Introduce Yourself thread...! (Read 790 times)
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator Avatar

[send pm]

Introduce Yourself thread...!
« Jul 9, 2012 2:05:04 GMT 8 »

Welcome to SHOPBOARDS,
the online flea market™!

We take pride in bringing you a wide selection of products from blogshops all over town, and encourage you to be a part of our community by contributing : whether it be posting items you would wish to sell, supporting your local shop, or simply taking part in constructive discussion.

To qualify for the exclusive Shopboards member discount, simply

1. Introduce yourself, and
2. Start a new topic, or reply to an existing topic.

It's that simple! The top 10+ most interesting items or best offers on sale will be displayed for window shopping,
so please include a square image (min. 150x150) to be considered.

We hope you have an exciting, unparalleled experience and grow with us over the years.

- Skillet
Shopboards Administrator

--------------------------------------------------

We're still playing with the bubblewrap on this forum... as you can see the design and some technical features need to be polished.

In the meantime :.. here is the Introduce Yourself thread! Tell us a little bit about yourself and. if you have a blogshop or online store, introduce everyone to it as well! so. Here's starting off the thread. Have fun!

« Last Edit: Sept 15, 2012 21:08:09 GMT 8 by Administrator » Back to Top  
Administrator
Administrator

Administrator Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 2, 2012 10:49:46 GMT 8 »

First 30 people to introduce yourself here gets the title of 'ShopBoards Pioneer' on your profile!

Psst... We might introduce a 'Level Up' system to unlock features as your post count increases!

« Last Edit: Oct 6, 2012 0:35:20 GMT 8 by Administrator » Back to Top  
SKILLET
Shopboards Pioneer

SKILLET Avatar

[send pm]

« Oct 18, 2012 11:50:26 GMT 8 »

I'll start things off --

Name : Skillet

Currently studying Biomedical Engineering at Nanyang Polytechnic Singapore. Now doing my industrial attachment / internship at a cardiology facility. Will graduate in about 6 months time. I also administer a few forums including this one and I hope that everyone here will grow with Shopboards through all its ups and downs. Feel free to contribute -- treat this place as if it were your own.

Facebook -- www.facebook.com/aka.skillet
Portfolio -- skill-portfolio.blogspot.com